When is check in/check out time?
- Check in is 3:00 PM
- Check out is 11:00 AM
Do you offer early check in?
- Based on room availability
Do you allow smoking on property?
- Our property is a 100% Smoke-Free Hotel.
- Smoking is prohibited in guestrooms and public area. Guests may smoke in designated areas outside of the hotel only.
Do you offer complimentary wireless service in the hotel and guest rooms?
- Yes! Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout our hotel
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Our fitness center is complimentary and is open 24/7. It features cardiovascular equipment and free weights, as well as yoga mats available at the front desk.
Do you have a business center?
- Our hotel offers a 24 hour computer station (PC) located in the lobby with printing capabilities.
Do you have a pool?
- No, we do not have a pool at this property however we do have direct beach access. The beach is open weather permitting from dawn until dusk.
Do you allow pets?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets. Please contact our front desk for recommendations on area pet border facilities.
What is included in my rate?
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary business center
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary newspapers (Monday-Friday)
- Complimentary coffee and tea
Does the room have a refrigerator and microwave?
- Yes, all rooms contain a mini-fridge, but they do not contain a microwave.
Do you have laundry facilities?
- No, we do not have laundry facilities.
How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
- Our hotel is closely located to Boston Logan International Airport. For simple and timely transportation, we recommend traveling by taxi or Uber. This will take about 35 minutes (depending on time of day) and costs between $40.00 to $50.00 each way. We have the numbers for various local taxi services, as well as offering a complimentary Uber discount for new customers.
- When exiting Logan Airport, follow I-93 North. Then turn slightly to the right and follow Rt. 1A North toward Revere for 2.4 miles. Next, turn slightly left onto Rt. 60 West. After 1.8 miles, enter the roundabout and take the first exit onto Squire Road/60 West. After 0.8 miles, enter the next roundabout and take the first exit onto US-1 North. After 7.1 miles you will merge onto I-95/128 North via the exit on the left, going toward Peabody/Gloucester. Keep left and after 1.2 miles, take Rt. 128 North via Exit 45 toward Gloucester. Then follow the below directions “FROM ROUTE 128 NORTH (EXIT 45 ON I-95).”
Do you offer free shuttle service?
- We do not have a hotel shuttle, but we do offer a special Uber discount to our guests.
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
- Our hotel offers complimentary parking to all guests in the parking lot outside of the Inn.
Do you have a concierge desk to assist in reservations, tours and area attractions? What are the hours of operation?
- We do not have a concierge on property, however, our front desk is very knowledgeable on the area and willing to assist in the best way they possibly can.
Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs? Is there a charge?
- We offer pack and plays and rollaway beds as well as air mattresses, free of charge.
I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Reservations not made through the Wylie Inn website should refer to the original website to make any changes
What are the requirements to check into the hotel room?
- All hotel guests must be 21+ years old, with a valid ID and credit card with matching names at check in.
What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our standard policy is 24 hour cancellation policy; all cancellations must be received by 4pm the day before arrival to avoid any cancellation fees. No deposit is taken at time of reservation. Some rates require pre-payment or a deposit to be taken, please refer to your confirmation.
Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, photo ID or Passport are required
Can I check in with my debit card?
- Yes, a valid debit card can be used at check-in. Please note that upon check-in, we will take a pre-authorization on your debit card for the amount of each night’s stay, taxes and estimated incidental charges of $20 per person, per night. Also, please note that pre-authorizations taken on your debit card may hold your funds for up to ten business days, depending on your financial institution. If you are using a debit card, we will not be responsible for these funds being held or the lack of funds available to you as a result of this hold. We strongly suggest that you do not use a debit card as your guarantee at check-in, but a credit card in order to avoid inconveniences from these bank holds.
Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do not offer connecting rooms.
Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, our hotel does offer fully ADA accessible rooms. Please contact hotel directly after making your reservation to confirm any special requirements you may have.
Do you have an early departure fee?
- Our hotel rates are based off continuous length of stay. Should you check out before your confirmed check out date your rate is subject to change.
Have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please call our hotel directly at 866-333-0859.
I am looking to book a group (10 or more rooms per night). Who do I call?
- If looking to book a group or meeting, please contact our on property hotel sales team at 978-867-1955.
Do you have a restaurant on property?
- Although we do not have a full service restaurant, the Wylie Inn offers the Fountain Café and Bar which is available every day for breakfast and dinner.
Do you have restaurants and bars nearby?
- Our hotel is within driving distance to hundreds of restaurants throughout the North Shore.
Do you have room service?
- Our hotel does not offer room service.
- Should you wish to dine in your room, our front desk can recommend cuisine of any kind that will deliver to our hotel.