The Wylie Inn and Conference Center is pleased to announce that the property has just completed a $1.5 million dollar renovation.
Taking inspiration from local Patch Beach, the Conference Center boasts a color palate highlighting the deep blues, sea greens, and sandy neutrals found at sea. The updated carpet also follows this color scheme, while the millwork at the break stations received a contemporary update featuring dark wood, light countertops, and stainless steel hardware. The Conference Center features state of the art digital signage throughout, and digital media wall in the auditorium. The artwork showcases historical images of Endicott College, including vintage postcards, maps, and a gallery of black and white images of campus buildings and college students on the second floor. Overall, the new Conference Center design embraces present-day design while giving a historically appropriate nod to the college that encompasses it.
The IACC Difference
The International Association of Conference Centres (IACC) has a specific meeting model that thousands of meeting planners have come to recognize and trust. Choosing an IACC conference center means you will not only gain access to a unique concept in meetings, but also be provided the highest quality of conference facilities and services. In order to be considered an IACC Conference Center a meeting space has to meet certain standards and strict guidelines to ensure a more productive and pleasant meeting experience for guests. IACC is directed by a Global Board of Directors of 12 that is representative of the membership of each chapter.
As a certified IACC Conference Center you are afforded:
- A designated conference planner and support staff for your meeting, with a private, distraction-free space
- Unique and needed features in all meeting rooms, including ergonomic chairs, tables with non-glare surfaces, retractable walls, appropriate lighting and acoustics.
- Dining and refreshment service made available at your group’s convenience and throughout your meeting.
- A full inventory of standard audio-visual equipment.
- A full service business center, equipped with computers, copying, faxing and other services.
- Guest rooms at the hotel that are business friendly, offering desks, telephone lines and internet access.
- For your convenience, Complete Meeting Packages are also available at a per person rate to simplify planning and budgeting.
The Wylie Inn and Conference Center is proud to be one of 350 members of the IACC family from all over the world.
As the premier conference center in the Boston North shore area, we are a certified IACC Conference Center (International Association of Conference Centers). The Wylie Inn and Conference Canter adheres to the current best practices and quality standards of the conference center industry. Our conference center has made sure to reflect the stringent IACC guidelines and meet all of the criteria of membership in a variety of categories including:
- Priority of business
- Conference and Business Services
- Food & Beverage
- Guest Rooms
As a member of IACC, we are part of a selected group that provides the level of sophistication and quality service that meetings planners expect. See how our conference center can make a difference for your organization.
At the Wylie Inn and Conference Center your company will have access to the following:
- 17,500 square feet of meeting space
- 26 meeting rooms ranging in size from 5 - 115 seats
- 115-person auditorium with stage
- Multi-tiered 28-seat seminar room designed for laptop computer use
- Built-in technology including wireless Internet
- Oceanfront dining room with capacity up to 200
- Award Winning Chef and Culinary Team
- Leisure areas including a billiards room, library and walking trail to the beach
Our IACC Conference Center is equipped to handle a wide variety of meetings, including:
- Training sessions
- Board of Directors meetings
- Team Building activities
- Motivational presentations
- Strategic planning meetings
- Customer Presentations
- Budget/Audit collaborations
- New product launches